- Excitera Innovaton Challenge is open for university students from Sweden.
- You compete in teams of up to three people.
- All competing teams have to sign a contract of confidentiality if the research requires this.
- The researcher owns the rights to produced innovation plan based on his research.
- The prize-sum will go to the competing team
All submitted entries to the competition will be considered confidential and will be treated such throughout the competition. Competing team can choose to publish the innovation plan when the competition is finished.
Your innovation plan is a document that describes idea together with a thorough market analysis of competing products and companies.
The purpose with the innovation plan is to explain to the researcher how his or her research could be implemented and estimate the market potential of your idea. The focus is on market analysis and the packaging of your product or service, rather than a complete launch strategy.
Click here to download one of earlier year's submissions (in Swedish).
The following check list could be of great help in your writing of the innovation plan. The list is a good framework to start from in order to get structure in your document. Many of the included parts of the list could be worked on simultaneously, for example is the business idea something that constantly evolves throughout your work. You do not have to include all of the headlines in your report and feel free to include others that you find desirable for your innovation plan.
Click here to download the check list.